Evidence? How about this:
![]() |
| Mt. Laundry |
![]() |
| Can you find the toddler? |
Or this:
And that's only 200 of the 1500 sq ft (we won't even discuss the additional 500 sq ft of UNFINISHED mess downstairs...). Is it any wonder that I'm avoiding the hot mess by goofing off on the internet instead?
Wanna join me?
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I'm ready to do my first contest!!!
BLOG or FACEBOOK about your HOT MESS, including PHOTOS, and the person who can show me that their mess is hotter than mine will win the item of their choice out of my Etsy store!
My Etsy store: ReapWhatYouSew
Rules:
1) Hot mess must be authentic. Do not trash your house just for some free swag.
2) PICTURES are required.
3) Blog about it or Facebook status about it and then post that link in my comments. I'll give you an extra entry if you give me some link love in your blog or status!
4) I promise to be fair and pick a name out of a hat for whose mess is the hottest.
5) Deadline for hot mess contest is next Friday night at midnight! Winner announced first thing Saturday morning.
So get clickin' and then get cleanin'!




OH MAN, I'm about to go make my house dirty over this...YES!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I did see the toddler
Oh Lindsey, I know exactly how you feel. Why can't there be a laundry fairy that just takes care of it all before the next day? I despise laundry, but I am so picky about it! Our playroom is my laundry drop zone. I just shut the door and pretend it's not there.
ReplyDeleteI might not be able to enter this first contest. My house is clean right now, and I'm crossing my fingers it stays that way for at least a week. ;)
I can't wait for the next one! :)
I'm in! I'll have to take a picture of my disaster that I call the laundry room. The rest of my house doesn't count right now b/c we're rearranging things to finish preparing for Miss Vivian to arrive.
ReplyDeleteEnter me twice!!
ReplyDeletehttp://yacovett.blogspot.com/
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! That's me laughing at your so called "Mt. Laundry" You must be a southerner who likes to call little hills mountains! ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteMy house is actually clean right now too...blast!
I hope it stays that way...but we may actually end up with a real mountain of laundry with Corey coming home from being in a camper for over a week!
Oh man, I was just discussing with Nathan how hot of a mess my house is right now. I better get the camera out.
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you call that a Mountain of Laundry, I would hate to know what you call my pile. ha ha
I do not deal well with messes AT.ALL! So you can imagine my frustration over the chaos that has taken over my house. But... in two weeks it will all be over and we will be in our new home. I can't wait! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Does my pic on FB count as an entry?
LAWLS at Misty wanting her house to stay clean. I'll totally play! This is AWESOME, and love the title.
ReplyDelete:) :)
Be back in a day or two with pics!
Judie, that totally counts and YAY to all you others that leave me with the promise of more hot mess pics!!!
ReplyDeleteDONE! Check it out http://martinmommy.blogspot.com/2010/09/weekend-house-aka-my-hot-mess.html
ReplyDeleteYou can enter me twice as well since I posted some linky love <3!
Man, your timing on this couldn't be more perfect! You can enter me twice!
ReplyDeletehttp://jojablog.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-hot-mess.html
The rest of my house is a complete and total mess all of the time, but my basement/playroom tops the cake right now!
Ok, I'm officially entered...twice - I posted your blog link! :)...
ReplyDeleteJamie's Hot Mess
I actually created an entire album as a tribute to my "hot mess" of a laundry room. It was worse yesterday before the hubby washed three (yes 3!) loads of laundry! Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78002&id=1314054252
ReplyDeleteHere's my entry! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=5272753&fbid=433596128580&id=501818580&ref=nf
ReplyDeleteAnd I posted your blog link!
ReplyDeleteMy Hot Mess of a Purse is Up! I posted your blog link too! :)
ReplyDeletei posted a blog link & facebooked about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-hot-mess-of-house.html