Now announcing the 2nd chance for entries for the Hot Mess Contest, otherwise known as Hot Mess Handbags!!!
I'll start (it's only fair).
![]() | |
| I've been told this purse is totally out of style. |
In case you can't read my crayon scribbled tags, here is a rundown of the items my hot mess of a purse held upon inspection earlier today:
*card with Starbucks gift card from Misty
*Free Jr Frosty coupon book (9 coupons left)
*toiletries (lotion, Aquaphor aka lip gloss, ratty old tampon, actual lip gloss, and 3 hand sanitizer towelettes)
*cell phone
*wallet (the inside of which is a mini hot mess)
*fetoscope
*a plastic piece of fake bacon
*1/4 tsp measuring spoon
*red, beaded coin purse I got as a Christmas present in high school
*2 mechanical pencils and 2 pens
*keys
*handful of trash
*assorted pieces of paper (post its, napkins, coupons, receipts, grocery lists, ticket stub to Guys and Dolls...)
So there ya go! My shame is not limited to the hot mess of a house, it goes on in my purse as well!
BLOG or FACEBOOK about your HANDBAG HOT MESS, and if you can follow the rules, you'll be entered to win the item of your choice from my Etsy!
Remember the rules:
1) Hot mess must be authentic. Don't go throw random weird stuff like potatoes or pet hamsters in your purse in an attempt to win.
2) PICTURES are required.
3) Blog about it or Facebook about it and then post that link in my comments. Extra point for link love.
4) I promise to be fair and pick a name out of a hat, even though some of your hot messes are totally more hot messy than others. :)
5) Deadline for hot mess contest (house or handbag) is this coming Friday night (the 24th) at midnight. Winner will be announced first thing Saturday morning.
Now get clickin', and then get cleanin'!



I am Misty's sister and I just had to do this fun contest. I am expecting my first in February and would love one of your hats. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I could so do this. My bag is a total hot mess.
ReplyDeleteHere you go Lindsey! My life, pathetic as it may be.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rndpig.com/blog/?p=632
Finally got the guts to post my purse on FB! I gave your blog and Etsy site link love!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the contest. It was a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteMan, I really wish I had done my purse! I even had melted cough drops in there! EWW!
ReplyDelete