This inability to dress oneself is what 6 years of wearing a uniform to private school will do to a kid. Seriously, if it's not khaki pants and a polo shirt, I have no idea if it "goes" together or not. {a cautionary tale, oh fashionista mamas! haha}
So,, I've followed this blog roll call thing for like a year and NEVER linked up. But today, I'm doing it! Because I think I finally pulled off a couple of outfits worth remembering!
I give you... What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW).
{full disclosure... I did not actually wear all of these outfits in the last week. But definitely in the last... 3 weeks. Hey, I'm a slow learner...}
![]() |
| family picture day: Target jeans/sweater/shoes, Old Navy tank, "petal pusher" pin by The Pleated Poppy |
![]() |
| girl's dinner out: Old Navy jeans/sweater/tank/scarf, Payless boots |
| date night with hubby: Old Navy jeans/sweater, Pleated Poppy scarf, Madden Girl boots |
![]() |
| home fellowship Sunday: Old Navy khakis/lightweight hoodie, Target tissue weight tee, gifted hand made necklace |
| Ha! Made ya look! This is a cheeky pic I sent my hubby... caption: "Eat your heart out, Don Draper." We are a little obsessed with the show Mad Men. |
So there ya go. My attempt at WIWW.
Next family member on the "needs a fashion intervention" is my dear 2 year old. Look at what I found her wearing last night... I call post-bedtime-laundry-hamper-panty-snatching shenanigans...
![]() |
| The underwear goes inside the pants, hon! |





:D. Nice post and fab family portrait. I need fashion help these days 16 yrs of preg or nursing has left me with 25 extra lbs and no fashion sense.
ReplyDeleteHAHA, that last pic cracked. me. up. So did your cautionary tale of prep school uniforms :) I just wanted to tell you how cute and well put together your outfits are though! Great job and yay you for finally linking up!!
ReplyDelete