Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well that month went by fast.

Cannot believe Christmas is in 3 days!  Eek!  I have been a crazy crafting fool for most of this month.  The majority of my time up until Dec 15th was devoted to mad hatting (to quote my neighbor)... in other words, I was crocheting like a mad woman to get hat orders shipped in time for Christmas.  The very last of those arrived at its destination last night, so I can relax for a minute in that area.

I took on waaaaay too many projects this year.  But they all looked SO FUN, in theory.  In reality, it stressed me out to the max that I had so.much.to.do.  And I'm still not done.

But here's what I HAVE gotten accomplished during Christmas Craftapalooza 2010:

Finished Liberty's stocking (started in Nov '09):

Put together a package for a Secret Crafty Swap (can't give pics, swappie hasn't received it yet):

Tried my hand at scrappy flower hair pins for a friend (and almost mortally wounded myself in the process, see the Band Aid?):

Made and hung Christmas card wreaths (I hate taping cards to my doorways, the previous years' solution):


Put my clothing/walls/furniture at risk and made hand and footprint reindeer ornaments for grand- and great-grandparents (Liberty's hands, Rory's foot):

And there's still 3-4 projects left to go!  Ack!  How long does it take interior paint to dry???

3 comments:

  1. I am totally making that card holder next year. I hate taping them to my door too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are awesome! I would love to know how you made the felt stocking. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i just started crocheting again and loved it. I made a baby blanket - picture is on Facebook. When the holiday craziness is over, we should get together. I know the basics but would love to learn some new stitches,etc.

    ReplyDelete