Being somewhat of a novice in the blog world, I'm still learning all these blogisms everyone uses. One of which is "blog hop." Which is basically where you blog about the same thing someone else blogged about, and then hop over to their blog and post the link to your blog. I think the overall goal is to get more followers.
So, my friend Candra does a "Thankful Thursday" blog hop and since I think her blog is worth reading, I'm forcing you to read about her blog on my blog. :)
In no particular order, these are my thankfuls for this Thursday:
1) The sheriff patrols our neighborhood. In fact, he just drove by. This should probably make me feel less safe, since I'm assuming there must be a reason the sheriff feels the need to drive through here once a week, but strangely, I feel more safe. I'm thankful I live in a town small enough that the sheriff can even find my neighborhood to patrol it.
2) Hulu. What could be better than thousands of choices, relatively few commercials, and oh yeah. It's free. I'm making Dave proud.
3) My husband is unbelievably supportive of my new "career." Y'all, I ditched him with the kids, a trashed house (I was going to clean it that day), no dinner (everything was frozen solid), and no cake... on his BIRTHDAY. When I got home at midnight, he met me at the door with a hug, dinner leftovers, and let me sit and tell him all about MY day. He's a keeper, and I've known it all along.
4) Cake mix. Made it very easy for me to accomplish a day late birthday re-do for my amazing hubby.
5) Talk radio. I can't help it... I grew up sitting around the kitchen table with my mom while she drank coffee and listed to Rush Limbaugh... it's in my veins.
6) Moments like this:
7) Coffee. To semi-quote the previously mentioned Candra, "I could never be addicted to drugs or alcohol when coffee exists."
8) Dancing With the Stars. It's just fun!
9) My Shark vacuum cleaner. Cheerios, hair, baby wipes, and even socks are no match for it's guaranteed suction! Warning though... fishing a hairbow out of the canister is a not so pleasant side effect of it's sucktastic vacuum action.
10) Friends. Hard to sum it all up, but I'm just SO thankful for friends who know me really well and still like me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm going to attempt to use the word "sucktastic" on a regular basis. I heart you!
ReplyDeletei'm going to try to stay your friend even though you listen to talk radio, wow, i can barely handle the background noise of a bb game on tv with charles. haven't ever tried hulu, i think i will stay away for fear my children might go without food, lol. yay for birthday re-do. miss you!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at your talk radio comment, because now that I'm home, I listen to Dr. Laura and Michael Savage (I've listened to him for a while, but never on the computer). Too funny. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd your husband is a total keeper. ;)
I sure like you. And those beautiful girls of yours... And your sweet husband... I'm just sayin'
ReplyDeleteCoffee...coffee...coffee...NOTHING BETTER!
ReplyDeleteReally great list of thankfuls! I love the easiness of cake mix too & talk radio & coffee & ... you get the idea.:D
ReplyDeleteHello, new friends Courtney and Knowly!!! You have no idea how loudly I squealed when I saw new names pop up! And this is after I squealed mightily at all the lovely things my silver and gOLD friends said! :)
ReplyDelete:) So glad that you have a keeper! I love the picture. That's just adorable! :)
ReplyDelete