In planning to write another flashback style post about our overseas adventures, I was searching my hard drive for one particular picture and stumbled upon a gem:
The "Trash" subfolder.
I dedicate this entry to the adage "a picture is worth a thousand words."
 |
| Because white chicks flashing gang signs (peace signs?) is always awkward |
 |
| Don't take my picture with this hat on! |
 |
| I have a feeling this had something to do with barnacles |
 |
| absolutely no idea |
 |
| I failed the "Is it strapped tightly enough?" test |
| |
| Your pants can be a flotation device! |
 |
| Seriously, why are we watching Armageddon AGAIN?! |
Is it any wonder none of these made it into our prayer letter? :)
you crack me up, miss ya!
ReplyDeleteYou're going to be home for good, soon right???
ReplyDeleteLOVE these pictures Lindsey!! They all made me smile!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDelete