Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You might be a redneck if...

As I was pondering my life today, a sudden realization hit me... I believe I might be a redneck.

Exhibit A: Some of Rory's dirty clothes smelled suspiciously of a barnyard. Remembered this was probably from the trip on Sunday to feed her "pet" donkey (which lives at her Grandy's house... and is hiding behind the horse in the picture.)
Photobucket

Exhibit B: My child beams with pride as she sits atop a pint size John Deere.
Photobucket

Exhibit C: Every year, I look forward to attending the Trout International Annual Chili Cookoff. Last year's winner had a "Beer-O-Meter" that was reading intoxicated... at 11 am.
Photobucket

Exhibit D: Giant homemade tv antenna adorns back porch.
Photobucket

Exhibit E: I take pictures of me and my kid on the front porch... while the kid is wearing her birthday suit. I was barefoot in this picture... but not pregnant.
Photobucket

Exhibit F: Rory had her first pair of boots by the time she was but 5 weeks old...
Photobucket

Exhibit G: Last year, a wagon train went past my house.
Wagon train


Jeff Foxworthy would be proud... I'll be sure and tell him the next time I go to one of his "Wild Game Dinners." I had some fantastic squirrel pie at the last one I attended...

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to join you on the redneck front.... we're totally from the sticks! :) We should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say your evidence is pretty darn conclusive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I'm a little mad I didn't know you had this blog!! But that's okay because I already knew you were a redneck :) I am from Texas so I got a deer rifle for my 21st bday and send out Christmas cards with my family in camo!

    ReplyDelete