right now
December 9, 2011
right now i am…
watching: the last few leaves fall off the trees in the backyard.
eating: a bowl of bran flakes with bananas. For lunch.
drinking: not enough water. Too much coffee.
wearing: long sleeved shirt, yoga pants, slipper socks, and some milk I just dripped in my lap.
avoiding: pretty much all things house work related.
feeling: thankful that I got to the chiropractor while I was out running errands earlier.
missing: the days when Rory always napped. Right now she is singing "Red Solo Cup" in her room.
thankful: for a warm house. It's flipping cold out there for GA!
weather: 45 is the high today. TDC. (too dang cold)
praying: I don't get a labor call before the husband comes home from working late tonite.
needing: to catch up on folding all the clean laundry.
thinking: about what to make my dad for dinner tomorrow (it's his 55th birthday).
loving: coffee, as usual. 2 parts Maxwell House to 1 part Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla is my fave.

What is it about spilling milk while eating cereal? I can't eat cereal without spilling the milk, at least down my chin. ;)
ReplyDelete