Just thank the Lord your couch and carpet were spared! And know that L'Oreal Infallible lipstick stays put all day long, no need to ever reapply. $7 at CVS. Just in case you're in the market for a new one. :P
I'm just a mom, just a wife, just a student of life.
On any given day you will find me cleaning up toys, reorganizing my stacks of books, wearing the same old tees and jeans, and finding ways to make my girls laugh.
Things I am good at: giving unsolicited advice (not that the advice is always good, I'm just good at always giving it, haha), proofreading, teaching, crochet, baking, and driving a stick.
Things I wish I was better at: listening, sewing, growing things (besides babies, that's easy), and pretty much anything involving tools or sweating.
When I grow up I want to be: a midwife, monitrice, doula, or just a hand to hold. Besides taking care of my girls, I'm happiest when I'm witnessing the miracle of birth.
I've been doing this stay at home mom thing for a couple years now and something tells me I still have a lot of learning to do. So I'm making it my new goal in life to try and turn the clock back wherever possible to a simpler time, make some stuff instead of buying it, and in general try to channel Ma Ingalls. I'm not giving up my SUV or my coffee pot so don't worry... no hippies or homesteading required to follow along in the fun!
At least she put it on her lips. :) And perhaps tried to wipe it off with her sleeve? :)
ReplyDeleteso great and so adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope Chris is doing stain removal tonight :)
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly, it came right out with Shout! Me shouting at Rory never to do that again... oh wait... I meant Shout the stain remover haha.
ReplyDeleteI know the point is the naughty lipstick application, but good HEAVENS, she's a beauty!
ReplyDeleteall things considered, she did a pretty good application job! I think Chris is lucky it didn't wind up on HIS lips! LOL...
ReplyDelete-Sherri
Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteJust thank the Lord your couch and carpet were spared! And know that L'Oreal Infallible lipstick stays put all day long, no need to ever reapply. $7 at CVS. Just in case you're in the market for a new one. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the fact that you had enough wits about you to snap a picture before cleanup! Nice!
ReplyDeletelol. You could probably create a whole book of your kids' childhood entitled "famous last words" of just chris quotes and the related pictures.
ReplyDelete