The weirdest thing happened yesterday morning. Liberty and I were cozied up on the couch nursing, and as I was patting what should be her diapered bottom, I realized that beneath her fleece sleeper, she wasn't wearing one! I unzipped it just to make sure, which of course prompted her to pee all.over.me.
The weirdest part is that neither Chris nor I have any idea how she ended up without a diaper on. Rory wasn't left alone with her that we know of, and there wasn't any random diaper laying around the house as evidence. I'm so confused. And REALLY doubting my sanity.
I guess one of us must've been on autopilot and just forgot the last step. Kind of makes you scared to know I have a driver's license, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There have been many nights I go through the after bath routine and after getting ready to zip up ther jammies realize I forgot the diaper. :) I often question my sanity too. ;)
ReplyDeleteLindsey, I came home from Walgreens a little while ago WITH MY SHOPPING BASKET. I didn't realize it until I was walking in my own front door, basket in arm. *
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should go check the boys pjs to make sure there are diapers underneath...
* I did pay. Also don't miss the Huggies deal at Walgreens this week. Basket included!
Hilarious. :)
ReplyDelete