Friday, December 4, 2009

And the award for Parents of the Year goes to...

not these kids' parents!



Sadly, this was not our 2 year old's idea. Fun was had by all though!

4 comments:

  1. Rory looks so much like Chris in that picture. Hehe. But Liberty still looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally. I hope it stays that way, kinda nice to have one of each, haha!

    Did anyone notice the monkey wearing the ginormous diaper on the floor??? Rory is very into changing diapers. I think I'm going to buy a pack of newborn diapers and wrap it up as a Christmas present for her to use on her baby dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty looks as if she's not quite sold on the whole idea, but Rory looks like she's ready to roll!!

    On an unrelated tangent, I had two little girls in my back seat tonight on the way to religious education (sitting next to the annoying boy who happens to be mine) and they were so totally immersed in their own little world of "Brickwall Waterfall" and I was thinking, "This. THIS is why every girl needs a sister."

    I know, I know, I'm working on it! But I thought of you, and Rory, and Liberty...and smiled. :)

    ReplyDelete